Thursday, November 13, 2008

Centerpieces at the Bridge Builders Brunch


This past Sunday I had to privilege to make the centerpieces for a charity here in Reading called "Bridge of Hope." It is an organization which helps single mothers with housing, job placement, and spiritual support through church mentors. I joined the Brunch committee during the summer. The Brunch was held at the beautiful Berkshire Country Club.


About 100ish people came to the brunch and we were able to raise $12,000!
It costs about $9000 to support one family for the 18 months or so that they are in the program.


If you are interested in donating or checking out the organization, click here

1 comment:

Francesca Crane said...

Congrats on a beautiful room and a fantastic job in fundraising for this group. They are number one when it comes to ending homelessness in your area!!

The Topiary Lady has moved!





The Topiary Lady has MOVED!







I'm not longer updating this blog....Come visit me on my new site at www.thenewlunchlady.com for lots of recipes, ideas, homeschooling stuff, and more!



































My boys

My boys