Monday, November 3, 2008

My soldiers


This year, the boys decided they were all going to be soldiers for Halloween. Oma C. kindly supported their decision and helped them select different BDUs (Battle Dress Uniform, don't worry, I didn't know what it stood for either, I had to GOOGLE it) and gear.


They each had different styles of camo on.


L1 picked vintage desert


L2 selected desert


L3 wore digital


L4 chose woodland


FIERCE!

Yes, that IS face paint. (L2 gave himself bloody smears)


Check out their awesome backpacks and canteens.

They each also carried an Ammo bag to put all their candy in. (I think the orange pumpkin would have kind of ruined the "look")


LOVE those boots!


GRENADE!


Yep, that's my baby...

1 comment:

Cathryn said...

Hello There, I found your blog by doing a search on topiary trees. Your sons are "beautiful." You have a lovely family. I have three girls - much older - and have been home schooling for 15 years. I have one left at home.

Nice blog. I will visit again. Lord Bless, Cathy in Kentucky

The Topiary Lady has moved!





The Topiary Lady has MOVED!







I'm not longer updating this blog....Come visit me on my new site at www.thenewlunchlady.com for lots of recipes, ideas, homeschooling stuff, and more!



































My boys

My boys